1. The journey of a thousand miles often begins with a flat tire.
2. It’s always darkest before dawn, so if you’re going to steal your neighbor’s newspaper, that’s the time to do it.
3. Always remember that you’re unique. Just like everyone else.
4. Never test the depth of the water with both feet.
5. If you think nobody cares if you’re alive, try missing a couple of car payments.
6. Before you judge someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you do judge them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.
7. If at first you don’t succeed…skydiving is not for you.
8. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.
9. Some days you’re the bug; some days you’re the windshield.
10. A closed mouth gathers no foot.