You know you’ve arrived in the future, when…
1. You accidentally enter your password on the microwave.
2. You haven’t played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. You only don’t know your children’s phone numbers because you only speed dial them.
4. You text your coworker who works at the desk next to you.
5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends is that they do not have a Facebook account.
6. You tried to make a phone call from a land line and you forgot you had to dial a “1” first.
7. You got this e-mail from a friend that never talks to you any more, except to send you jokes from the net.